Welcome everyone who visits my blog!!!

This blog is for the people who love to travel, eat, laugh and learn.

Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome to "Life-Long Journey"

Hi everyone,

I am a mother of three girls, 6 year-old-twins and 4 year-old-cutty girl. I always feel rich and full because of three girls and my life-long friend, husband.
Unfortunately, our family do not live together at the moment. I brought my girls to America leaving my husband in Seoul, Korea. It was a tough challenge that we were willing to take for my English and my children's education. Actually neither of my parents or friends agreed to our decision that our children live apart from their dad for a couple of years no matter what the reason wass. Yes, it was tough for my children, my husband, and me to take all the risks that I made.
Now, it's been over a year since we moved to Edmond. Many things were changed in my children and me(?). They improved their English a lot, grown up, and experienced a lot, something too tough to stand by themselves or something too different to understand. I really feel sorry for that my husband missed the time when my chilren first started to go to school, to sing a song on the stage at school, to play piano at a recital, and to celebrate their birthday, and holidays in America.
I want to believe that it was the right decision. I will do my best to make my parents and friends think that it was the right decision. I hope all of my family can learn something that valuable to their life as much as we sacrificed for one another.
Sorry and thank you for your patience and trust.
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment